INTRODUCING THE MASTER YOUR MEDIA WORKSHOP!
MASTER YOUR MEDIA FOR YOUR CAREER IN JUST 3 DAYS!
We’d like to invite you to spend your weekend with us as we help you take action in the creating stage of your marketing journey. Because while it’s great to know where you’re at, isn’t it even better to actually do something about it?
WHAT’S THE MASTER YOUR MEDIA WORKSHOP?
Think: Weekend Retreat. In your sweat pants. Starting this Friday. (No joke!)
(Busy this weekend? No worries! You’ll get the lessons in your inbox this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and will have lifetime access to them after that. So complete the workshop this weekend, 3 months from now or next year – the Weekend Workshop will be ready whenever you are!)
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
FRIDAY: VIDEO & AUDIO
When it comes to giving an amazing performance, you’ve got that in the bag! (Heck, that’s why you went to music school, right?) So we’re not going to be the ones sitting across the computer yelling, “legato phrasing!” Nope! Instead, we want to walk you through the marketing angle of promoting your audio and video.
YOUR RESULT? You’ll be crystal clear on:
- The marketing purposes of audio and video
- Who you are trying to reach
- DIY audio and video strategies
- The best platforms to share your audio and video
SATURDAY: PICTURE PERFECT PHOTOS
Humans are visual creatures! And that’s why when it comes to promoting yourself, your offerings and your music, having compelling images isn’t just a nice-to-have. It’s a MUST! From your website to social media to business cards (and more!), we’ll show you how to make the most of your professional photos!
YOUR RESULT? You’ll be able to:
- Know the difference between a headshot and a portrait
- Nail your next photoshoot (what to wear, types of photos, etc.)
- Confidently implement photos into your marketing strategy!
SUNDAY: RESUME TIPS & BIO BEST PRACTICES
Say goodbye to your stale bio and resume! We’re demystifying the process to help you write or edit your bio and resume so they paint a powerful picture of who you are as a person and musician!
YOUR RESULT? In this jam-packed lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to write a purposeful bio and resume that connects with your audience
- 9 pro tips to make your resume stand out
- 6 biography best practices + bonus writing tips
READY TO SAVE TIME, SANITY…AND MAYBE EVEN THE FUTURE OF YOUR CAREER?
(All for less than a weekend of Chipotle burritos!)