As musicians, we’re natural storytellers.
- Composers orchestrate exciting adventures.
- Performers help audiences get lost in the moment.
- Music teachers help students turn notes on a page into musical expression.
But the hardest story to tell is always our own.
When we sit down to write our website’s About page, one of two things usually happen:
- We get overwhelmed by everything we’ve done and don’t know which elements of our story to pluck out of thin air.
- Our minds draw a blank, and we’re not sure if we have anything interesting to say about ourselves.
If you can relate to either of those scenarios, then this 33-page workbook is for you!
Instead of floundering around to come up with something beyond, “Hi, my name is…” or confusing people by flip-flopping between disjointed elements of your story, you’ll have a blueprint for telling your story in a way that’s confident, consistent and compelling.
Fair warning: This workbook is dense. But it’s guaranteed to fill your brain with juicy and inspiring revelations (just ask any of our clients!).