MARKETING MINDSET WITH DANA FONTENEAU (Season 2 Bonus)
Are you cultivating a healthy and positive marketing mindset?
This week and next week on the podcast, we’re taking a short break between seasons 2 and 3 to bring you two of our most talked about interviews from Facebook Live! This week, we’re sharing the incredible conversation we had about marketing mindset with Dana Fonteneau!
If you haven’t heard this conversation yet, we promise it’s worth every minute of your time! Dana has combined her career as a professional musician with a counseling degree to create her practice called The Wholehearted Musician.
This is one of our favorite interviews we did during season 2, and we know you’re going to love it! You’ll hear about concepts like:
- Understanding your “why” behind your “what”
- How to get out of a “scarcity mindset” or feeling like you’re not enough
- What it means – for YOU – to be fulfilled as a musician
- Learning to listen to feedback from your raving fans
- How to decide if you should go back to school or not
- How to make a decision if you don’t have a gut feeling about it
- And SO much more!!
WANT STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE?
To learn more about confidently increasing your visibility as a musician, get your free Fearlessly Visible Workbook over at https://themarketedmusician.com/fearlessly-visible/.
Think of this workbook as the perfect companion to help you take action on what you’re learning in each episode of Season 2. It’s jam packed with helpful information and insightful exercises to help you increase your visibility as a musician, and you can download it for FREE.
FOR EVEN MORE IN-DEPTH DISCUSSIONS…
Each week, we go LIVE on The Marketed Musician Facebook page for more in depth discussion and conversation on each week’s topic.
You’re invited to join us Thursday evenings at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST!
We bring on guests who are rocking it in the real world with the visibility tactic we’re talking about on that week’s podcast episode.
As musicians, much of what we do feels like a competition, but here at The Marketed Musician, we’re truly aiming for a community that provides resources, outlets and friendships so that you NEVER feel alone!
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
- Come say hi and like The Marketed Musician Facebook Page
- Click below to get the notification when we’re about to go Live!