HOW TO BETTER YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA GAME (Season 2 Episode 3)
Are you fully optimizing the power of social media?
If you’ve been wondering about how to effectively use social media (or are on the fence about why it’s even relevant to your career), this episode is for you!
In this episode, we’re breaking down:
- 3 reasons social media is a great marketing tool for musicians
- The 3 best platforms for musicians
- 2 secrets to effectively engaging on social media
- How to not get overwhelmed with too many platforms (and too much posting!)
WANT STEP BY STEP GUIDANCE?
To learn more about confidently increasing your visibility as a musician, get your free Fearlessly Visible Workbook over at https://themarketedmusician.com/fearlessly-visible/.
Think of this workbook as the perfect companion to help you take action on what you’re learning in each episode of Season 2. It’s jam packed with helpful information and insightful exercises to help you increase your visibility as a musician, and you can download it for FREE.
FOR EVEN MORE IN-DEPTH DISCUSSIONS…
Each week, we go LIVE on The Marketed Musician Facebook page for more in depth discussion and conversation on each week’s topic.
You’re invited to join us Thursday evenings at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST!
We bring on guests who are rocking it in the real world with the visibility tactic we’re talking about on that week’s podcast episode.
As musicians, much of what we do feels like a competition, but here at The Marketed Musician, we’re truly aiming for a community that provides resources, outlets and friendships so that you NEVER feel alone!
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK
- Come say hi and like The Marketed Musician Facebook Page
- Click below to get the notification when we’re about to go Live!